Friday, March 6, 2015

Time to start writing again


Can't remember the last I posted. I know it's been way to long. Between then and today I've had many wonderful blessings and trials to bear. Today I picked up the book, A Prayer Journal by Flannery O'Conner. Just a few pages in I was inspired to start posting again. 


Her writings of her prayers gave me some deeper thoughts that maybe that's what I should do too. 

I need to make it known that I am not a successful product of public schools. My skills at writing are very poor. All prior post were edited by my wife who is very gifted in the skills of the pen. I think I'll just post with out her reviews so that I won't end up writing for her, but to stay true to my thoughts as jumbled as they might seem to come across. 

I think it would be helpful to make note of my prayers and the answers that I find.   

UPDATE: During my dinner break at work I went out for a mile walkabout for some fresh air. I plugged in my headphones and listened to a talk by Joyce Meyers on self pity. A small problem I've lived with all my life. I asked as I walked about "if you are with me show me a coin." It was not a test of his presence, just a friendly comment. As I reached the mile marker on my GPS I found myself glancing down on this. I was so shocked I captured his answer. Funny man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment